Marketing Sustainable Business
My interest in the 3 Ps - people, planet, profit - have driven me to work with forward-thinking businesses that embody these values.
A pioneer in the Third Wave of Coffee, this Los Angeles-based company has been sourcing and batch-roasting fairly traded, organic coffee since the early 1990s.
In 2011, I became a web and creative marketing consultant with them.
- Spearheading the re-branding of their business
- Producing their Shopify e-commerce site, significantly growing online sales
- Managing community building strategies with social media, communications and marketing
- Directing integrated media to better communicate with the public about Groundwork's commitment to sustainable business practices.
I've consulted a variety of other non-profits, companies and green start-ups including:
The Jesta Group - Green real estate development
- Researched and prepared 400-page document on green building trends, financing, Leed Certification and related NY and NJ regulations and tax credits.
SUNARC - Energy-efficient greenhouse technology
-Produced marketing video and provided strategic marketing consultations.
Tomorrows - All-organic fast food chain
- Consulted on branding and developed business plan for the Montreal market.
- Provided creative and strategic web and media consulting for national food policy advocacy campaign.